Sunday, January 4, 2009

not all who wander are lost

I am hoping that by tomorrow, when school starts, I have to motivation to do something/anything. I have been lounging in my bed all afternoon and when my mom called, I didn't answer because the thought of telling her I have done absolutely nothing was annoying.

Back in Logan, life is slow. I miss plans a little bit. I only took one picture on New Year's, it was a nice a night though. I think I was in the most perfect place when the clock hit midnight. Overlooking the whole valley and watching fireworks and more fireworks. Also I was wearing tiger print tights. Happy New Year.

That is the previously mentioned singular picture, myspace style because it was just us. When I presses my forehead to glass at midnight and let the thoughts about next year run through my head I was glad.

I don't even have all my classes yet. I wonder why I am not graduating on time. Despite all of this, I am so happy with life's direction.

1 comment:

elizabeth, eliza, liza, liz, elles, etc. said...

you're better than me...i took 0 pictures. you're adorable as ever. i miss you dearly. do you graduate soon? if so, i am very jealous. can we have a sleepover sometime this semester? i will take a bus or something up there if need be!!