Monday, January 24, 2011

Rallying for myself

From now on I'm going to start implementing a point system into my life.


I was going to get my lunch out of the fridge at work when I started thinking about how my shoes were giving me a blister and completely forget what I was doing. Panicking, I decided to just take a lap around the office. The office loop ends in a dead end. I had to double back, still confused about why I got up in the first place, while still discreetly pretending that I was going somewhere in particular. Five minutes of being stared at = -5 points.

I struck up a conversation with someone while heating up my lunch. She totally felt my pain about the pointy shoe blister. +2 points

A piece of spaghetti –sauce covered pasta dropped down my neck scarf hitting my face, hair and shirt along the way. -3 points

I'm saving the earth by bringing my own mug to work and washing it out every day. +1 point because washing it totally sucks and I have a bad attitude about going green.

I succeeded at vegetarian week, turning down barbecue chicken pizza, imperial chicken and bacon in the process. +4

So far I'm down 1 point, but there's still time for a comeback. Yay, look how fun the office can be.

No comments: