Thursday, February 25, 2010

Last night I had the most terrible dreams about bears. I blame the whale incident. But I love bears, seriously, I am like a bear advocate. These nightmares ruined my life. My family and I were camping and swimming in the lake alongside a pack of bears. They were being adorable and splashing us and rolling around when one of them just snapped and started running (on the water, yes) towards a little child, growling and being generally terrifying. Not wanting to see what was about to happen, I started running with my parents towards the forest. There we stumbled upon more angry bears and a terrifying chase ensued. Ending with us all being eaten. By wild, rabid bears.

I can't even tell you how much I hate my subconscious right now. I will never be able to enjoy Bear World again. Okay, that's a lie I can, but still. Bears were like the one thing I wasn't scared of in the wilderness. and wolves. I do like wolves. Cue next frightening dream...

2 comments:

alison said...

ahhhhh! that story is terrifying. and we will break you of your bear fear because nothing will ever stand in the way of bear world visits. nothing.

Hannah said...

I do love your blog, it is one of my favorites! You are hilarious!