Wednesday, February 17, 2010

When does Gossip Girl come back on? Seriously.

I am not Catholic...not at all, but every year I give up something for lent (Lent? Don't even know) because I have usually already failed at New Year's resolutions and to keep Melanie company in her Catholicism.

This year I have given up shopping.

This morning I got an email from Forever 21, subject: Get your romp on.

(Reference last post)

(Reference I hate being so materialistic)

Not going to lie, I am really struggling through the last half of winter. So much that I decided to go tanning and then my poor skin shriveled up at the thought and cancer instantly sprang up on my arms and thank you very much magazine articles about the dangers of tanning beds because I think I will just save my $8 and buy pistachio macarons and wallow.

I'm basically just writing this blog post so the minutes will edge towards 1:00 when I have promised myself a sandwich and a lap around the office. What a treat! The real sadness lies in the fact that I have been amped about this sandwich since, oh, 10 a.m. and that I actually hate sandwiches.

In other news related to me, I hate Avatar. Just throwing that out there. Judge accordingly. It gets worse each time I have to sit through three hours of the most HORRIFICALLY cheesy dialogue I have heard since the one time I watched the Mormon version of Beauty and the Beast.

My mom made me.

Judge accordingly.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Dear Amanda,

I love you. I love your blog. You are hilarious. I have not seen you in forever. Let's remedy that, shall we?