Friday, February 11, 2011

Sassy ensemble of the week

I hesitate to talk about bad sartorial choices I see in real life on this blog because it feels kind of mean-spirited and who am I to judge? I wear the same pants every day and my hair is permanently formed into a braid because that's the only hairstyle I've found that looks the same whether or not you sleep on it. Which I do. For several days at a time.
But I just can't get this outfit out of my head. I have to share what I saw someone wearing at bookbinding class this week. Behold:
A utilikilt


 Scrunch socks
 
 


and Sketchers shape- ups

At the same time, though, I have to give him props for branching out.  So kudos to you utilikilt man, I'm glad not everyone feels the need to play by the "men should wear pants" rule and I bet your pockets are really useful for toting around trinkets.

1 comment:

Erica Smith said...

Pretty sure that must have been angelas ex-husband. He even had an article written about him in the trib for all his crazy utilikilt wearing.