Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day Feverrrrr

Great things about today:

  •  I got to wear leggings as pants. My work decided to have an Oscars party today and we were supposed to dress like a celebrity. After some brainstorming here in the marketing department, we decided we would all go as incognito celebs. I immediately called Mary-Kate Olsen. Hellloooooo leggings and 5 rings and 20 necklaces and dirty hair. It's practically a dream come true for me to come to work like this. 
  •  Endless supplies of sugar cookies with red hots on top. The bestttt. My lovely co-workers also made my dreams come true by bringing sugar cookies, fun dip and coke gummies. I had four sugar cookies for breakfast. And fun dip. A sugar stick that you dip in sugar. 


  • My glasses from Warby Parker are here! Now I just have to decide which ones I want.Hopefully the creepy bathroom shots I sent Alison will help her help me.
  •   I have a hot date tonight that consists of Estes pizza and Nickel Cade. Only my favorite things in the world.

Valentine's Day! Valentine's Day! Valentine's Day!

No comments: