Monday, February 7, 2011

Still loving this photo app

 I get pretty much endless entertainment by asking David to wear my sunglasses and then calling him Kurt Cobain. I tried to force him into wearing my potato sack coat to complete the look, but he politely declined.



This is Kurt and I enjoying some breakfast burritos at Sonic ("Kurt face! Kurt face!" was my direction).

This weekend Kurt gifted me a guitar strap...this beauty:






I'm well on my way to guitar greatness. Now to learn more than three chords. and rhythm. I will need that.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

everytime i see you've updated your blog my heart leaps a little

Unknown said...

what is the name of that guitar strap!? i want one so badly! i can't find them anywhere! your blog is great, i love the bit about kurt, he is my lefty guitar playing inspiration! :)