Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Culver's and Cats in Cardigan: Alliteration, Embrace It

The best part of my President's Day weekend? When I found out there was a Culver's right here in Utah.


(Sidenote: The smirk, I know, it has to stop. It's not ironically funny when I do it alone by myself. I know, I know.)

Not just the home of the most unhealthy fast food ever (I had a butterburger, fried cheese curds and a custard shake-- enough said), Culver's was pretty pivotal to my Midwestern high school years.  

I shopped pretty much exclusively at H&M, spent Friday nights having weird run-ins at Culver's and developed a crack cocaine-like addiction to Panera Bread while I lived in Illinois. 

It's easy for me to get nostalgic, but I daresay that all those things are totally overshadowed by Friday nights spent dressing cats in sweaters and eating pizza and playing mistress to my dearest Alison. 






1 comment:

holli h. said...

I love culver's! But I am sad that I have not seen alison's cat, especially wearing a sweater.