Thursday, March 17, 2011


Yesterday my little brother Tyson went on an LDS mission. It was sad to say goodbye to him for two years because it's probably been in the last two years that I've really grown close to him. As kids he was the one who would indulge my creative whims, acting out parts in my pretend plays and choreographing dances to old songs that we would perform for the family with elaborate props and costumes.

As he grew up he became a hilarious partner in crime, stealing election signs in the dark until my car was packed and sneaking out to get tacos at 2 a.m.  He can flawlessly fold his 6'4" frame into a standing front flip, he's the happiest person I know and he always has a hilarious story about his adventures. I will miss him so much…here's to hoping I can get better at letter writing quickly!

1 comment:

lacy.lynn said...

whoa. you have a little brother named tyson. I have a little brother named tyson.

mind.blown.