Monday, September 8, 2008

but for now we are young, let us lie in the sun and count every beautiful thing we can see

I personally am a big fan of picture posts soooooooo here is one about a few of my favorite things at the moment:


Andy Warhol-esque photobooth pictures


Incense and the pretty holder I bought at a hippie store.


This represents naps in my lovely bed.

This magical journal from the free trade store. It is made of real leaves.


Pretty new guitar and playing "you remind me of home" on it.


and finally, the hammock in my backyard which is perfect for the dwindling sunny days.

That is what I did basically all day today, well plus I watched Gossip Girl, but that hardly seems like the sort of thing to tell people about. I also locked my keys in my car (thank you AAA), drank lots of mt. dew and possibly failed a quiz in media law but I unfortunately don't have pictures of those events...

peace out.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Oh! Your bedroom slightly resembles heaven and sleeping on a cloud. I am also excited about you guitar!

alison said...

your bedroom is beautiful! you decorate! dude. your pictures are magical. i miss your face.