Wednesday, September 10, 2008

We go out in stormy weather, we rarely practice discern

It's such a good, cloudy day today. I skipped class and sat on the patio of the student center listening to okkervil river and jose gonzalez and it was nice.



Also, taking phone pictures has become my new favorite hobby. Yesterday I saw a woman driving while brushing her teeth and having extreme amounts of road rage. I was so concerned with taking a picture of her that I could not even focus on driving... unfortunately she took a sharp right just as I located my phone so no visuals accompany that story.

2 comments:

elizabeth, eliza, liza, liz, elles, etc. said...

well i am sad that whenever i text you i never recieve one back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

elizabeth, eliza, liza, liz, elles, etc. said...

: ( : ( i neeeedddd youuuu.