Sunday, September 7, 2008

who knew...

Yesterday was a ridiculously good day and it inspired me to start blogging regularly so I can remember how good life is most of the time.

Billy came up and we began our new friendship...awkward, maybe, but it was the most fun we have had in a really long time.

We went antiquing and then to a fair trade gift shop with little trinkets from all over the world. I love it so much. Thennnnn we went to pet kitties at Petsmart, but the door was locked to the cat room so that was a downer.

After that, we both felt it was a good idea to ride the bus to the grocery store (which is like 30 seconds away), so we get on the bus, start driving and after about 15 minutes of going the OPPOSITE direction of where we need to be the bus driver informed us that it was the last stop of the night.

So we walked for about an hour back to my house... and then cooked a delicious dinner.

The day also included playing the guitar, laying in the hammock in the sunshine, the annual mall visit and Formosa... it was so perfect.


Waiting for the Logan bus for half an hour provided us with a lot of photoshoot time...Also, that is my new neighborhood in the background.

Although I am still not fond of Logan, my eyes are open to the fun that can be had and I appreciate it a little bit more.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Amanda. I am so glad that you are now able to use your Stairs to the Attic blog (a name which I am highly fond of...stupid teachers).

alison said...

aww cute pictures. they look so ethereal and sunshine-y.