Tuesday, September 2, 2008

what was once inside you dreaming

If this weekend had a theme it would be fall.


As in, it is Fall. The rain pummeled down as we sat on a balcony downtown and watched the trash blow across the sky and when it was over, snow capped the mountains. So I guess maybe Fall was skipped altogether.


Also as in my mom fell and broke her rib while my family was camping. I feel so bad for her, I wish I could stay down there and help. I had a feeling something bad had happened. but they didn't have cell service so I waited all night until I found out. Poor mommy.


Falling in love with classy dinner parties, which Ali had for her birfday. It was a good time. Pinatas, croquet, fancy dresses.


I guess falling out of love as well, Billy and I decided to have a break up of sorts. Who knows how smart it is to keep being friends, but maybe selfishly I don't want to lose a best friend. It was basically just too hard to keep dating long distance and with all the baggage that has built up. Maybe falling out of love is the wrong term, mostly we are just falling out of a relationship.

And there you have it.

No comments: