Thursday, September 18, 2008

I almost forgot it was twilight

Why does blogging always seem best at 1:22 a.m. and, in a romantic fashion, my computer coyly smiles and the idea of typing away in the dark seems magical.

I have nothing to say, I lay in the dark listening to Elliott Smith and tell myself that, but the only other option is to wait until someone texts me...

Unfortunately, that is a much worse idea than blogging because late night conversations in my life are usually about things better left unsaid. Everyone is a little more daring in the dark, miles away and half-asleep.Anyway, I want this bed and a nature soundtrack- as I am convinced this is the only way to beat insomnia.

Goodnight.

EDIT- sure enough right when I finished the texts came. because everyone wants to know.

1 comment:

elizabeth, eliza, liza, liz, elles, etc. said...

i'm so glad you are a follower of my blog. so i was thinking today that we should have a sleepover. once im over this sickness that temporarily has overtaken my body.